Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome Faith and Culture Viewers!

If you are looking up this blog after seeing Eileen and I interviewed by Colleen Carroll Campbell on "Faith and Culture", welcome! We are happy you are here, and welcome you to KIDS Keep Infants with Down Syndrome, an organization begun to help moms make the decision to keep their child with Down syndrome and give them life.
We want you to know that you are not alone, that life with a child with Down syndrome is a challenge, but there are rewards beyond what you can imagine. As Eileen says "the diagnosis of Down syndrome can never tell you the joy this child will bring to your life". We want to tell you about life with our daughters and hear your story.
We want to get to know you, so leave a comment so we can welcome you into our online family!
Come over to my blog Cause of Our Joy, to share in the daily life with my nine year old Christina, and see why she is the cause of my joy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for broadcasting the pressure mother's find themsleves in with a later in life pregnancy. In my pregnancy, at 36 years old, my OB-GYN also pressured me into having the testing done on my child. When I refused telling him no matter what the test reults show, I'm keeping the child anyway, the doctor became ferocious to me. I never returned to the doctor after that. Thank you for exposing this side of the problem.

    ReplyDelete